Due: April 11th
1) High School Senior (graduating)
2) CA resident
3) Financial need
4) Academics (2.6 GPA and above)
5) Employment: Paid or unpaid
Please note that we encourage students to apply that have extraordinary circumstances in their lives as well as students who may not have the chance to attend college without financial assistance. We are looking for students that understand and exemplify the meaning of "hard work". High school seniors chosen as recipients of the Splawn Scholarship have a chance to renew the scholarship once yearly while they are in college. Renewals take place in the Fall of every year.
1) Online application (entire application must be completed)
2) Current year transcript
3) Current (2021) Letter of recommendation (may be from counselor, teacher, employer, etc.)
4) 1-2 page essay on a selected topic
5) Current year FAFSA Summary Report (for 2021 - 2022 academic school year)
6) Typical Weekly Schedule The Splawn Scholarship requires that all the documents be scanned and uploaded directly to the website.