Scott Valley Theatre Company Scholarship
Due: May 14th
QUALIFICATIONS AND INSTRUCTIONS
1. Applicant must have been active in the performing arts during any of the four years of High School or more. This may include participation in extra-curricular activities such as community theatre, musical groups, dance companies, etc…
2. Applicant must have a grade point average of 2.5 or better
3. Applicant must fill out his/her portion of the application as completely as possible. Answer all questions carefully and thoughtfully.
4. Parent or Guardian must complete and sign the statement at the end of the application form.
5.. A copy of current grades should accompany the completed application.
6. Two (2) letters of recommendation should also accompany the completed form:
One (1) from a teacher and;
One (1) from a member of the Community who is known to the applicant (employer, pastor, etc.)
For more information, download the application below.