California Association of State and Federal Education Programs - CAASFEPScholarship Application
Due: May 30th
California Association of Administrators of State and Federal Education Programs (CAASFEP) honors past presidents, Ron Fontaine and Elizabeth Pinkerton, for their lifelong dedication to the education of students by awarding four $2,500 scholarships to graduating seniors.
An eligible student must:
· Be a high school senior who plans to enroll in an accredited college or university.
· Have demonstrated leadership in school or community activities
· Have an overall academic record of 3.0 G.P.A. or above on a 4.0 scale
· Have a demonstrated financial need
· Be sponsored by a current member of CAASFEP
Please note that scholarship applicants must be sponsored by a CAASFEP member and all applications must include the signature of a current CAASFEP member. We cannot accept applications without a CAASFEP member’s signature. Our Northern California CAASFEP member is Amy Baker and she is happy to sponsor any of our rural Northern California students. Her contact info is below:
Amy Barker l Assistant Superintendent Columbia Elementary School District & Mountain Valley Education Consortium 10140 Old Oregon Trail l Redding, Ca 96003 ph: 530.643.6118 email: firstname.lastname@example.org